Our client, a growing FMCG company who supplies top retailer's worldwide, is looking for a Logistics Operations Manager to join their organisation. The role will be based in their manufacturing site in Wicklow.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- You will manage a team of four warehouse and production professionals.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the production forecast and schedule for the manufacturing site.
- You must ensure online and trade orders are being fulfilled efficiently, continuously seeking improvements in production.
- Work effectively with senior leadership of the company on a daily basis.
- You will liaise with suppliers and logistics partners to ensure that SLA's are met.
- You will need 3+ years' experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant field.
- You will have implemented or been a key figure in implementing an ERP system in a previous role.
- You must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, who as strong IT skills.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.