Our client is a start-up consumer goods organisation with a highly recognisable brand and social media presence. Due to continued business growth, they are looking for a Logistics Specialist to join their company on a permanent basis. The role is based in Dublin.
You will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for scheduling all inbound and outbound distribution activities for the business ensuring documentation is in place, always.
- You will be working closely with freight forwarders to ensure best in class distribution.
- You will be involved in the implementation of a new transportation management system.
- You will be involved in monitoring stock levels, ensuring accurate information is maintained on the company systems with a continuous flow of communication around potential risks to supply.
- Acting as point of contact with all 3PL providers, you will be working closely with other stakeholders to ensure long-term third-party agreements are in place with quality and cost at the forefront.
- Driving continuous improvement incentives for the business by identify opportunity for cost savings and process improvements.
- You will need 3+ years global logistics experience.
- You will have extensive freight forwarder experience, as well as global customs expertise.
- You must have excellent excel skills and background using Tableau or SQL would be advantageous.
- You will have a passion for everything health & fitness.
For more information email your CV to arrange a confidential discussion.