A global innovative biotech company who specialise in the manufacture of leading products across a variety of therapeutic areas are expanding one of their key manufacturing sites in Dublin. This has come about due to a restructure within the engineering department given the ongoing expansion at the site. In addition, there has been a significant increase in projected demand across global markets for key products manufactured at the Dublin operation.
This is a permanent role and will be based at the Dublin facility, one of three manufacturing sites this company operate in Ireland.
As Maintenance Engineer you will join a team of Engineers and Technicians reporting into the Maintenance Manager and support activities associated with the site's core plant equipment.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading investigations within the site to identify route-cause and deliver CAPA's.
- Ensuring that all plant equipment is maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Assess equipment and systems to identify and work on continuous improvement campaigns with cross-functional teams within the business.
- Maintaining all systems consistently to avoid unnecessary and unplanned downtime.
- Update and oversee the effective upkeep of a maintenance document archive.
- Work with the change control process to ensure any changes are captured and completed effectively.
- Supporting colleagues across utilities, operations, and quality to champion a lean culture.
The successful candidate will have an Engineering Degree. Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in GMP manufacturing environment.
- A collaborative approach to work with the ability to influence and guide others.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance planning systems and scheduling within a regulated environment.
- Demonstrate an ability to work on your own initiative and operate within a restricted environment to tight timelines.
- Experience operating a CMMS platform is required (SAP, PEMAC).
This position offers a competitive salary with additional benefits including:
- Performance bonus
- Personal healthcare plan
- Pension contribution scheme
- Life assurance package
- Parking on-site
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.