Our client is one of the leading suppliers of freshly prepared vegetables & potato products to the hotel and catering industry. Founded in 1993, this family run business continues to grow. Due to this continuous expansion, a new position for Maintenance Fitter has arisen at their Co. Waterford Facility.
* Supporting both the electrical and calibration departments within the production area
* Electrical/Mechanical breakdown support on all equipment.
* Working as part of a team to identify and resolve systematic equipment issues.
* Prioritise issues in conjunction with production group.
* Present and implement solutions to equipment related issues.
* Installation and modification of equipment and fixtures.
* Accurate recording and identifying routine maintenance requirements.
* Can work on their own initiative and under direction.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in a related field.
* PLC troubleshooting experience is an essential requirement.
* Experience of automation is essential.
* Self-motivated and willing to take responsibility.
* High level of computer literacy, with strong Microsoft excels skills.
* Attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organisational skills are essential.
* Good communication skills, and an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* A background in fresh produce quality control while not essential is preferable.
* Attractive salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.
* Long-term career progression.
* Regular hours - day shift: 5 days a week, must be available for one Saturday every three weeks on a rota basis.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 21 4511193 for a confidential discussion.