Our client is a leading large food manufacturing organisation with a global reach. Due to continued growth, they now seek a Maintenance Manager to maintain the plant and machinery such that it delivers optimum performance consistently in their Cork facility.
- Day to day management of the full Maintenance team
- Manage the Maintenance function within each (Production / Utilities) Business Unit to enable the (Production / Utilities) Business Unit Manager to achieve Downtime, Repair, Production, Quality, and Safety targets
- Develop "PEMAC" (preventative maintenance system) to
- optimise preventative maintenance programme
- optimise management and monitoring of maintenance activities
- optimise management of maintenance spare parts and consumables
- deliver reports, as required, by management
- Develop and manage appropriate KPIs to measure the efficiency of maintenance personnel and practices, and report on same
- Instil a continuous improvement culture within the Maintenance function
- Liaise with (Production / Utilities) Business Unit Managers on capital projects, providing technical expertise
- Assume overall responsibility for Maintenance Stores facility to ensure adequate stock and efficient supply of spare parts and consumables.
- Submit to management proposals for replacement / Improvement of plant and machinery
- Manage and develop team members
- Be a key member of the Utilities Site Management team
- Pro-actively manage change (including cultural change)
- A formal qualification is required
- 8 - 10 years' experience in a similar role
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 873449559 for a confidential discussion.