This innovative global biotech organisation is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, this business has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential. Due to continued expansion, a new position has arisen in the organisation for a Maintenance Manager.
As Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the appropriate allocation of technicians to meet shift targets. Your goal is to support the team to minimise equipment downtime, provide effective support to equipment breakdown and manage the execution of the maintenance plan. In addition, you will:
- Align the team with the Maintenance vision, mission, strategies and goal
- Maintain a high level of safety compliance during work execution and identifies areas for improvement
- Effectively assign work to technicians, set shift daily, weekly and monthly targets, and support the team in meeting targets
- Implement Preventative Maintenance plan & weekly production activities per plan
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' in manufacturing, engineering or related technical positions
- An Engineering degree
- 2-3 years' supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of aseptic processing, solid dosage manufacturing and packaging in pharmaceutical/biotech industries
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.