Our client is a world leading medical device company based in the west of Ireland. Due to ongoing growth of their product portfolio coupled with expansion into new markets they are seeking to hire an additional Maintenance Planner to support the business.
As a Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for:
- All maintenance scheduling as well as communicating maintenance plans and reporting on schedule adherence.
- Reviewing the maintenance process and constantly aiming to improve and streamline systems.Work with the Maintenance Lead to co-ordinate maintenance activities to deliver OEE improvements.
- Setting up of Standard Works and development of SMED principles.
- Working closely with Cell Team Leaders and Value Stream Managers to ensure work is prioritised and completed in a timely fashion.
All applicants must have a minimum of 5 years' experience within a manufacturing environment. An Engineering Qualification or equivalent incorporating World Class Maintenance Practices. In addition you should have:
- Asset care experience in an industrial environment.
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of computerised maintenance systems and reporting capability.
- Demonstrated experience of delivering enhancements and cost reductions in Maintenance activities.
- Salary (DOE)
- Family healthcare
- Performance bonus
- 23 days leave
- DC pension scheme
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul McDonogh at HRM on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.