Our client, a global leader in the consumer health industry now has a requirement for a Maintenance Planner & Scheduler as they undergo a restructure across their Engineering Team.
This is an exciting role that will offer great opportunity from both an experience and progression point of view, as you will play a vital role in co-ordinating activities to ensure a seamless and efficient production process across their manufacturing site.
- Take the lead in orchestrating the planning process for production and utilities equipment.
- Ensure the seamless setup of all maintenance tasks on the appropriate systems.
- Masterfully handle purchase requisitions, ensuring the availability of materials and resources.
- Craft and revise dynamic annual, medium-term, and weekly schedules.
- Compile, scrutinize, and report on performance indices for craft teams.
- Proactively update maintenance plans, schedules, and spares for continual enhancement.
- Collaborate in shaping the annual budget and contribute to the monthly review of maintenance costs.
- Must hold an engineering qualification or have completed a relevant trade.
- Relevant maintenance related experience within a manufacturing organisation.
- Proven track record of identifying avenues for continuous improvement and driving productivity.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
What's on offer
- Salary €55,000 - €65,000.
- Pension plan.
- In-depth progression pathway.
If you are a proactive professional with a flair for optimising maintenance procedures and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply online or contact Treasa Prior at HRM Search Partners on +353 87 3983226.