The client is a well established company within the FMCG Industry. They are currently experiencing high levels of growth within the business, expanding their products into both the US and EU markets.
- Providing maintenance support, both reactive repairs and planned maintenance within the manufacturing & office facility.
- Carry out installations and commissioning of plant/equipment & trouble shooting of same. * Carry out basis programming and diagnostic of plant and equipment.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by maximising uptime of machinery & minimise downtime in production and utility areas.
- Carry out the execution of the preventive maintenance programs.
- Troubleshooting using PLC Programs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, General Electric, and Schneider Electric PLCs).
- Technical support for all the plant facilities (including but not limited to compressed air & refrigeration).
- Support and participate in all Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality activities.
- Carry out engineering work orders in a timely and safe manner while maintaining adherence to cGMP.
- As part of the Maintenance team, you will need to work with equipment suppliers on new equipment, installations and modifications.
- Assist the health & safety team in carrying out risk assessments of new & existing machines and ensuring training is rolled out to the Maintenance Team.
- Have working knowledge/experience with a "Lock -out Tag-out" programme.
- Adheres to all site policies on Quality, Health & Safety. (e.g.) clean overalls, clean work boots, hair nets, hearing protection, hand washing, LOTO etc.
- All relevant information is passed to the Engineering manager in a timely and efficient manner.
- Closely monitor line and machine performance and improve where possible.
- Fully support the line leaders/line support i.e. Overtime, shifts cover, phone support & callouts.
- Overseeing of Contractors on site.
- Provides general maintenance support as designated by supervisors/managers to include any or all the following areas: Process equipment; HVAC equipment; Refrigeration; Packaging Equipment.
- Provide the Engineering Department with the highest levels of support, you'll analyse plant downtime levels and implement effective strategies to increase uptime.
- Ensure that the Engineering Manager and other area Managers are kept informed of significant developments within their areas.
- Three years' experience in a maintenance role, planned and reactive maintenance skills
- Electrical/Mechanical Qualification
- PLC/PC Control Systems experience. Mechanical Experience
- Previous experience at identifying & execute machine/line improvement projects (lean initiatives).
- Experience working with Quality, Health and Safety depts.
- Excellent awareness and Demonstrated successes in a team environment with the ability to influence and bring people along.
- Experience in machine control diagnostics.
To learn more about this role please contact Emma Mullen - 00353 87 636 9263.