My client, an Irish manufacturer and distributor with international reach are seeking a Financial Analyst to join their organisation.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with significant prospects for an ambitious individual to progress in their career.
Due to sustained growth, a position has arisen for an experienced and qualified Management Accountant to join the team.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the sites actual and forecast financial performance and consolidation of forecasts and budgets.
- Preparation and consolidation of month end management accounts.
- Prepare financial statements and monthly accounts for key subsidiaries.
- Reviewing management accounts, plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Lead the preparation of quarterly and annual reports.
- Oversee flow of cash forecasting.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating KPI's.
- Assessment of stocks and reconciliation. Investigate variances and Report.
- Coordination of internal and external audits while ensuring timely and accurate completion.
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) or have a relevant Finance third level degree.
- Experience in a Manufacturing Finance Department - essential.
- Finance Expertise and experience in Manufacturing Accounting, Product Costing and Variance Analysis advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential and excellent overall MS Office/computer literacy.
- Experience of supervision of 1-2 people previously.
Salary: €60,000 - €65,000 + significant benefits package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 086150442 for a confidential discussion.