My client is a global leader with a well-known and established brand and a growing client base. Currently, this organisation is hiring senior leaders with a background in business strategy and business model analysis to join their Business Consulting Unit, to support clients to drive growth plans and improve efficiencies.
As a Manager within Customer & Business Strategy, you will;
- Partner with clients to focus on customer-centricity, generate value creation and identify and build organisational capability.
- Utilise a combination of research, design and consulting techniques to identify and evaluate growth opportunities for clients.
- Deliver commercial and strategic rigour to design projects, ensuring recommendations create customer and business value.
- Understand and model financial benefits of initiatives and business investment plans and cases for clients.
- Champion the benefits of customer and business proposition offering across the wider organisation.
- Lead new business proposals where required, including scoping projects, defining approach and resource requirements.
- Work confidentiality with motivation, and the ability to manage multidisciplinary teams.
- A skilled professional with 5+ years of experience, ideally gained in a combination of a traditional management consulting environment or a fast paced, evolving corporate growth setting.
- Experienced in leading, defining and implementing innovation, customer experience or growth strategies for companies across different industries.
- Experience in delivering digital innovation to market.
- A deep understanding of market dynamics with the ability to identify growth opportunities and the associated business model implications.
- Comfortable leading teams through an end-to-end delivery of strategic recommendations in a consulting role.
- Deep understanding of consulting practices and delivery expectations.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams and an ability to demonstrate ability to advocate for the value and application of design to senior stakeholders.
- Passionate about customer, citizen, user and patient centricity.
- A desire to build and grow a field of practice.
As well as offering a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance, the total reward includes; support for flexible working and career development, and a flexible benefits plan to suit your needs. Also on offer is;
- A high performing organisation in growth focused on building a better working world.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and create genuine experiences that motivate you.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
- The ability to build and drive success through your teams.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.