My client is a global leader with a well-known and established brand and a growing client base. Currently, this organisation is hiring professional leaders with a background in business strategy and business model analysis to join their Business Consulting Unit, to support clients to drive growth plans and improve efficiencies.
As a Manager within Customer & Business Strategy, you will;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the customer value chain and the levers within the landscape that can activate client growth.
- Support in the identification and delivery of growth and efficiencies for clients through customer centricity to deliver value creation, innovation and proposition development.
- Have the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex solutions to a breadth of audiences.
- Model financial benefits of initiatives and build investment plans and business cases for clients to optimize their customer offering or business process optimisation.
- Champion the benefits of customer and business proposition offering across the wider organisation.
- Co-develop customer segmentation models and appropriate propositions for clients.
- Conduct market and key trend analysis to enable the development of go to market product strategies for clients.
- Have a learning mindset that enables you to continuously grow your skills and apply to clients challenges.
- Work confidentiality with motivation to enable team performance.
- A skilled professional with 5+ years of experience, ideally gained in a combination of a traditional management consulting environment or a fast paced, evolving corporate growth setting.
- Experience delivering innovation, customer experience or growth projects for companies.
- Experience in delivering digital innovation to market preferable.
- A deep understanding of market dynamics with the ability to identify growth opportunities and the associated business model implications.
- Strong experience within a client-facing position in a consulting environment.
- Wide understanding of consulting practices and delivery expectations.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams and an ability to demonstrate the ability to advocate for the value and application of customer centricity to senior stakeholders.
As well as offering a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance, the total reward includes; support for flexible working and career development, and a flexible benefits plan to suit your needs. Also on offer is;
- A high performing organisation in growth focused on building a better working world.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and create genuine experiences that motivate you.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
- The ability to build and drive success.
- Support in achieving your goals.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for a confidential discussion.