My client is a recognised and established global brand with a growing client base. They currently seek to hire an experienced senior consultant from within Finance transformation to join their busy, client facing team at Manager level. Within this role, you will work as part of a client engagement team to deliver various projects involving the transformation of finance divisions and will encompass projects focussed on ERP/BPM/RPA/business intelligence/data analytics/blockchain and AI products within expected time frames.
Successful candidates will focus on global business solutions, client delivery, management of client engagements, and provide best practice advice to complex financial and business challenges facing organisations.
- Work as part of a client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand our service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in Consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge.
To be considered:
- A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a finance/accounting, business, or project related area
- MBA, ACA/CIMA and/or PMP/Prince2 qualification an advantage
- Strong process improvement experience in one or two of the following areas:
- Transactional processing: Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting and Planning, and Reporting)
- ERP implementation experience.
- Programme/Project management experience for large scale business transformations.
- RPA experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge within some of the following packages: SAP S/4 Hana; SAP Business Planning; Oracle ERP; Oracle Hyperion Planning, Anaplan, Tableau, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere.
Salary: up to €75,000 depending on experience + benefits.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact for a confidential discussion.