My client, a global and renowned professional consultancy company are seeking a Manager to join their Business Consulting division specialising in Financial Services clients.
The financial services consulting team in this organisation are in growth mode. They focus on large, complex transformation programmes for Banks, Insurance companies and various other large global/EMEA companies within that space.
As a Financial Services Consulting Manager, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Management & delivery of a programme or multiple projects in accordance with the client's project management methodology to ensure you and your team deliver effectively.
- Plan forecast and complete governance documentation.
- Identify and support new business opportunities and build client relationships.
- Develop people on your team through effective supervision, coaching & mentoring.
- Lead people initiatives including recruiting, retention and training.
To be considered:
- 4+ years within Project Management of business consulting programmes within the financial services industry (whether from consulting or industry).
- Experience across all areas of project management life cycles.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- Degree qualified.
- Accreditation and practitioner of a range of Project Management approaches including Prince 2; PMP, PMI, Agile etc.
- A strong project management background with blue-chip consulting or systems integration firm as a project manager.
- Be a strong stakeholder manager.
Salary: Up to €80,000 + benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.