A world leading electronic manufacturing organisation is seeking to hire a new manufacturing engineer for their North Dublin location to support their fast paced, rapidly growing work environment. This person will lead the Process Engineering department in operating with a high level of efficiency, integrity, and enthusiasm.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for directing Engineering Technicians on their assigned lines in the observation of machine and line performance and provide guidance in the determination of the necessary steps to achieve optimum machine and process efficiency. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Provides training to Manufacturing Engineering Technicians and Manufacturing Engineering Assistants in subjects such as equipment maintenance and repair and manufacturing systems setup and maintenance and optimisation.
- Interfaces with Line Supervisors, Machine Support Manager, and Manufacturing Engineers to determine corrective actions needed to optimize machine efficiency and effectiveness (yields).
- Creates, documents and implements procedures that ensure continued operational excellence throughout the plant.
- Determine optimum process performance by assisting with I.R. reflow profiles, wave solder profiles, screen printing of solder paste, designing and manufacturing of necessary tooling, and suggestions for design for manufacturing (DFM).
You will be degree qualified and have the ability to create strong working relationships with other departments. You will also have:
- At least 4 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of GMP and Quality standards.
This is a permanent role and comes with an attractive salary and package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.