A world leading electronic manufacturing organisation is seeking to hire a new manufacturing engineer for their West Dublin location to support their fast paced, rapidly growing work environment. Due to expansion, they are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineering Technician to join their engineering team.
As the Manufacturing Engineering Technician, you will report to the Workcell Manager and will be responsible for equipment and process support (including machine maintenance) to printed circuit disassembly lines and will interface between manufacturing line and OEM Field Service and Support. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of machine programs, part definitions (PD) files and machine set-ups.
- Ensuring the optimization of machine programs and set-ups to meet or exceed theoretical product run-rate.
- Provide assistance, guidance and perform training as required in the repair and preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Dealing and managing external vendors and assisting those persons on the completion of tasks.
- Assist in identifying potential machine failures, and undiagnosed trends to reduce equipment downtime and work with the equipment manufacturer to improve and rectify identified problems with our equipment.
Educated to degree level or equivalent certification in Engineering with 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment is essential. You will also have:
- Knowledge in Basic Statistics and knowledge of carrying a Design of Experiment (DOE) is advantageous.
- Understanding of Failure Mode Effective Analysis (FMEA) is essential.
- Design for Maintainability (DFM), and Institute of Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits (IPC) is advantageous.
This is a permanent role and comes with an attractive salary and package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.