Our client is a leading Biologics manufacturing operation globally. They are seeking a technically astute drug substance manufacturing professional to develop into a Manufacturing Lead role for their start up manufacturing facility.
- You will be responsible for the Bio press associates assigned to the shift on an ongoing basis.
- Providing training and communication in order to achieve business targets and objectives providing guidance and performance management.
- Assisting in the designing and implementation of processes and procedures for the manufacturing shift performing safety audits and walks downs when required.
- Participating in HAZOPs and documentation reviews when needed.
- Acting as the authoriser in permit to work in manufacturing during normal day shifts.
- Ensuring the plant and equipment is operating in a compliant manner and that all activities are meeting GMP regulations.
- Making technical decisions when needed supporting all technical transfer activities to the site.
- The Shift Lead will write, review and approve SOPs, batch records, logbooks and training competencies.
- Degree qualified in Science or technical discipline.
- 4+ years' experience in a supervisory role within Biologics/Pharma/Vaccine Conjugation manufacturing or similar position.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of cGMP, safety and environmental regulations.
- Excellent technical communicator with strong problem solving and decision making capabilities.
- Experience either managing a team or stepping up to supervisory responsibilities for a team from time to time.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Shift Bonus
To learn more apply online or email your CV to Paul McDonogh to arrange a confidential discussion.