Our client is a leading biologics manufacturing operation globally. They are seeking a technically astute drug substance manufacturing professional to develop into a Manufacturing lead role for their start up manufacturing facility.
You will be responsible for the Bio press associates assigned to the shift on an ongoing basis. In addition, you will:
- Provide training and communication in order to achieve business targets and objectives providing guidance and performance management
- Assist in the designing and implementation of processes and procedures for the manufacturing shift performing safety audits and walks downs when required
- Participate in HAZOPs and documentation reviews when needed
- Act as the authoriser in permit to work in manufacturing during normal day shifts
- Ensure the plant and equipment are operating in a compliant manner and that all activities are meeting GMP regulations
- Make technical decisions when needed supporting all technical transfer activities to the site.
- Write, review and approve SOPs, batch records, logbooks and training competencies.
- Degree qualified in Science or technical discipline
- 4+ years' experience in Biologics manufacturing or similar position
- An in-depth knowledge of cGMP, safety and environmental regulations
- Excellent technical communicator with strong problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Experience either managing a team or stepping up to supervisory responsibilities for a team from time to time
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Shift bonus
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830 for a confidential discussion.