Our client is an Irish owned food manufacturing organisation based in Dublin who manufacture a wide range of products for global markets. They are a fast-growing indigenous company looking to enter new markets.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the creating and managing of social media content and posts on social media platforms and preparation of material for sales presentations. In this role, you will:
- Have a strong understanding and be able to interpret the markets and product trends as well as competitor analysis.
- Manage the development of new product and packaging concepts and the expansion and refreshment of the existing product ranges while also liaising with packaging designers, both internal and customer teams to ensure product launches were on time.
- Manage the preparation of product launches and activities alongside the planning and management of company and customer product launch timelines.
You will have a passion for food and the food industry with experience in a marketing role in a B2B environment preferably. You will also:
- Have a strong attention to detail and have excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others.
- Be highly organised, enthusiastic, motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team and you will be a competent user of all Microsoft Office packages.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or call Jamie Coyle on 01-632-1844 for a confidential conversation.