A highly successful pharmaceutical company focused on delivering innovative new treatments to help improve the lives of patients everywhere, are seeking to appoint a Marketing & Operations Assistant to join a growing team.
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing and Commercial Operations Associate and to the General Manager in France, you must be a multilingual speaker (Native French & English with proficiency in German).
The Marketing & Operations Assistant will provide operational support to ensure the organisation runs effectively across the EMEA market, becoming involved in a range of marketing, operations, and administrative support functions. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting French team in coordination around all congresses and additional local activities including tenders with French hospitals.
- Managing the day to day administration in the office, phone calls, faxes, office supplies etc.
- Coordinating order management with French hospitals and pharmacies.
- Following up on any QA Activities, product complaints, RMP material, medical information answers etc.
- Supporting the German market with operational organisation and ad hoc duties.
- Providing admin support across the following:
- Updating the excel budget trackers.
- Maintaining that the legal repository is up to date.
- Sunshine Act reporting.
It is essential that any successful candidate is fluent in French (ideally a native speaker), fluent in English and with working proficiency in German.
You will have a bachelor's degree, in addition to 3-5 years' experience in similar or administrative positions.
To be successful in the role you must also be IT literate, with a steadfast knowledge of Microsoft Office and have great communication skills
The person will possess a 'can do' attitude and be amenable to a team orientated environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.