An exciting opportunity has just come to the forefront with a successful Irish Pharmaceutical company located in the heart of Dublin City Centre. Our client is looking for a multilingual (English, French & German speaker) Marketing & Operations Executive reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing & Commercial Operations Lead.
The Marketing & Operations Executive will provide operational support to ensure the organisation runs effectively across the EMEA market, becoming involved in a range of marketing, operations and administrative support functions. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Coordination for the French market around congresses and additional local activities
- Tendering with French external stakeholders
- Supporting the German market with operational organisation and ad hoc duties
- Providing support to the HR function across an array of duties from preparing the employee handbook, some onboarding duties and scheduling
- Administration coordination duties
- Updating the excel budget trackers
- Maintaining that the legal repository is up to date
- Sunshine Act reporting
It is essential that any successful candidate be fluent in English, French & German.
You will have a bachelor's degree, in addition to 3-5 years' experience in similar or administrative positions.
To be successful in the role you must also be IT literate, with a steadfast knowledge of Microsoft Office and have great communication skills
The person will possess a 'can do' attitude and be amenable to a team orientated environment.
To learn more apply online or contact Jess Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.