Our client is a global legal service organisation based in Dublin City Centre with over 60 offices globally who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
As Marketing Executive, you will work as part of core marketing and strategic projects within the firm, providing marketing insights to key stakeholders. In addition, you will:
- Assist with firm initiatives and events, including communications around events internally and externally and organising of events
- Work closely with client teams to prepare relevant materials while also being very involved in liaising with third party suppliers and design agencies on marketing collateral
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Assistant, generating content for the firm's intranet daily and design content for social media channels to promote new business/events and drive traffic to the website
- Assist in managing and updating the CRM system as well as providing assistance to the wider team on any admin required for projects and events and conduct research throughout the firm and online platforms as required
Candidates should have a marketing degree with 1+ years' experience in a marketing role, ideally within Professional services. Internship experience is welcomed. You will also have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to manage large workloads
- A strong desire to learn and develop as well as having a flexible approach to work and being trustworthy
- Past experience in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is desired
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie in HRM on 01-632-1844 for a confidential discussion.