- Leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm
- Existing book of business with multinational clients
- Growing desk with the opportunity to lead and build out own division
HRM operates in Dublin, Galway & Cork and is Ireland's leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm. Through a range of structured and custom solutions, we serve leading employers in a range of highly competitive markets. We work on complex assignments up to senior executive level and build multi-functional teams for clients, regularly blending solutions to maximise value.
This role is suitable for an experienced marketing individual with the aim of building out their own recruitment team. HRM is currently partnering with a range of industry leaders with the successful candidate working on existing requirements. Our retained business model allows consultants to provide a personalised service thus creating long-lasting relationships in the industry.
If you are hard-working, driven, ready for a new challenge and want to learn from industry experts, then HRM provides the structured career path to success.
- You will hold a technical degree at a minimum
- You will use your Marketing background to establish clients needs
- Have worked within a professional and commercial environment, ideally customer-facing
- Experience in the following industries would be considered an advantage for this position: Marketing, Recruitment, Commercial Sales
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- We will offer you a competitive salary
- You will be supported within our extensive training and development where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Gym Membership, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times