HRM are hiring a new Marketing Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Dublin!
The successful Marketing Recruiter will have experience in the areas related to customers and clients, have been involved in negotiation or sales, and have a commercial and professional background.
This person will be an outgoing and energetic individual and will work with our existing Marketing Recruitment team to build strong relationships with business leaders across multiple functions.
- The role will involve the development of the Leinster customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers
- You will have the support of HRM's excellent Learning and Development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment; on-site meetings with your clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing talent, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will develop a range of skills and competencies which are required to be successful in this role such as, influencing, conflict management, negotiating, interviewing and so on
- You will engage in business development with new clients through lead generation, phone contact, networking and on-site visits
- You will learn how to successfully source and approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals, database marketing and head hunting
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will hold a revevant degree
- Previous experience in Recruitment, Marketing or similar will be considered an advantage
- To be successful, you will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be interested in working with people
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and work well towards short- and long-term goals
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with an uncapped commission structure
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning and Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're really keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- We will give you your birthday off work - or an addition days leave
- Two additional company days off - on Christmas Eve and Good Friday
- Standard annual leave allowance plus 9 public holidays off
- We run regular Wellness, CSR and Social events (we have a dedicated committee!)
- You will also get Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Travel incentives etc.
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn't, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Donal O'Sullivan, our Talent Acquisition Lead at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion. You will also find him on LinkedIn!