The Marketing Support Executive is an entry level position but plays a key role in supporting and implementing our marketing plans and overall brand development activities.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to engage with all departments within the organisation.
A flexible, hands-on approach is essential and you will be agile and solutions focused in your thinking.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Working with the Head of Communications to plan, deliver and report on multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the execution of customer contact and marketing communication plans, using various channels and content development for key initiatives and go-to-market campaigns.
- Engaging in longer term marketing collateral development including surveys, reports, guides and corporate material, working with external suppliers on design and production.
- Developing customer specific pitch and process collateral as needed.
- Working closely with key account management on the provision of data and tracking current and future activity.
- Curating the company website, assessing user experiences, making content and SEO iterations.
- Overseeing the company database to ensure accuracy, eliminate gaps and researching new targets of interest. Issuing customer contact and marketing data analytics.
- Ensuring all brand/ logo use adheres explicitly to brand guidelines.
- Actively innovates and supports the generation of new ways to further brand awareness.
- Ownership of all internal events, ensuring seamless planning, risk assessment, troubleshooting and organisation.
- Contributes to wider functions by undertaking additional tasks as may be needed.
Skills and Competencies:
- This role requires a great deal of attention to detail, coordination skills and the ability to multi-task across an array of communication support tasks.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise, working accurately to tight deadlines is essential.
- Great relationship building skills are key, along with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong organisation skills are a must, being able to oversee projects while meeting milestones.
- You should be a curious and creative thinker.
- A Marketing or Business graduate, preferably with a related post-graduate degree.
- 1 year minimum in a marketing support role.
- Interest and some experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- A strong understanding of customer value.
- A self-aware and task-oriented person with the ability to work towards short goals and long-term outcomes.
- A highly organised and flexible person with the ability to grow into a wider range of tasks when required.
- Competitive compensation package.
- We're really keen on professional development, you will be supported through learning and development.
- All colleagues irrespective of tenure join a culture team with specific responsibility for shaping the future of our business in Social and Engagement, Wellness and Community or Innovation and Value Enhancement.
- Generous Annual Leave policy.
- Long-term work from home options.
- Family flexible working arrangements.
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams.