Our client is a world-leading biopharmaceutical company whose innovative medicines have helped millions throughout the world. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are seeking to hire a Master Data Analyst to manage the entry, upkeep, adherence to standard design and efficiency of Material Master and Planning Master Data elements for SAP.
- You will be a Senior Associate providing expertise with the content, processes and procedures involved with ERP/SAP.
- You will be responsible for establishing requirements, analysing business needs and verifying the solutions with other key stakeholders.
- In this role you will work cross-functionally with Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Manufacturing and Global functions to enable and support master data processes.
- You will establish and evolve a master data management strategy for the site combined with identifying process improvement initiatives.
- The Master Data Analyst will be held accountable for data accuracy, SLAs and global audit reporting.
- You will need a bachelor's degree and 3 years' experience in supply chain management.
- SAP ECC Material Master Data experience is required.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with various stakeholders across the organisation.
- A Master's Degree or APICS certification would be desirable.
- €50,000 - €60,000 base salary
- Full family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Stock options
For more information contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.