Our client, a world leading provider in Technology manufacturing solutions based here in Dublin are seeking to appoint a Materials Manager to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. This forward moving organisation is going through exponential growth and development, giving rise to the need for a new Materials Manager to join their team, to deal with a diverse client portfolio made up of some of the worlds best known brands and most innovative start-ups.
The Materials Manager will be responsible for managing the materials team and to achieve continuous improvement in key materials metrics through providing exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the execution and deployment of the company's planning and inventory strategy
- Driving systematic process to meet customer demand across the full business unit
- Manging the customer Master Schedule and ensuring the production schedule is managed in accordance
- Developing and managing New Product Launch plans for new business
- Evaluating long term needs for buffer inventory during transition processes
- 5+ years' relevant experience in a high-volume technology manufacturing setting
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry
- Proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company's goals
- Strong financial and analytical ability
- Proven track record of successful change management
- Strong and convincing communication skills
For more information on this excellent opportunity contact me on 01 - 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.