Our client is a truly global business operating across over 40 countries and with recent performance this has positioned them as a genuine market leader in the healthcare sector. They are highly focussed and with a recent substantial multi-million euro investment will continue to lead into the future. As such they require a MDR Change Management Lead to join their team in Waterford.
As a MDR Change Management Lead, you will manage the change management logistics of MDR for all sites.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a change management strategy for the project
- Liaising with cross functional teams on the strategy
- Managing the change lifecycle through the change management system
- Organizing international regulatory assessments for all of the CL MDR changes
- Creating a process for facilitation of requirements to complete regulatory actions
- Creating and managing detailed interactions of the changes to deliver implementation in line with the programme commitments
- Other duties as assigned by CL MDR project lead
You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment. A third level qualification, ideally in engineering or science is required.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.