Our client is a market-leading multinational organisation based in the South East. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced Packaging/Artwork/Labelling Lead to join their team.
The Packaging/Artwork/Labelling Lead will serve as a key member of this fast-paced environment. As the Packaging/Artwork/Labelling Lead you will be responsible for:
- The implementation of MDR for all sites.
- Develop all packaging, artwork and labelling requirements.
- Ensuring acceptance of labelling changes in regions outside of the EU.
- Communicate regularly with cross functional teams on the strategy.
- On time delivery of the schedules.
The ideal Packaging/Artwork/Labelling Lead will have 3+ years' experience within a high volume fast-paced multinational pharmaceutical/medical device manufacturing organisation.
You will also have:
- Degree in Science or Engineering.
- Knowledge in labelling/packaging regulations.
- Experience of implementing labelling/packaging changes/processes.
- Medical or Pharma background.
- New product introduction would be an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail.
The successful Packaging/Artwork/Labelling Lead will receive a competitive base salary along with a strong benefits package which include:
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Company Doctor
To discover more contact Gary Meade in HRM on +353 21 4511195 for a confidential discussion.