With a global market presence in 100 + countries, this leading pharmaceutical innovator specialist in patient healthcare is seeking a medical officer to join their affiliate in Dublin. This global giant boast an impressive product portfolio and has a variety of target therapeutic areas including neurology, cardiology and analgesia.
Reporting into the Medical Director, you will work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all legislation is compliant across designated business systems. You will also:
- Act as point of contact for medical enquiries from . professionals.
- Develop and author SOP's where required.
- Opportunity to conduct internal audits.
- Reporting of Adverse Risk Events.
- Degree in Science, Pharmacy or Nursing.
- Excellent communicator and strong problem solver.
- 2+ years pharmaceutical experience in PV/drug safety, medical information or regulatory affairs.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on 01- 6321866 for a confidential discussion.