Our client is an established healthcare regulator with legal, clinical and scientific expertise. Due to company growth at their operation in Dublin City, they're seeking a Medical Device Officer to join their expert team.
Reporting into the Medical Device Assessor, you will be manage all medical device and in-vitro diagnostic vigilance issues to minimise risk to public health. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing technical and regulatory aspects of all technologies
- Conducting evaluations of clinical investigations and device classifications
- Supporting on market surveillance audits
- Providing technical information to internal and external stakeholders including healthcare professionals where appropriate
To be successful you will be:
- Degree qualified in a Engineering/Science/Healthcare
- One year experience in industry
- Competent medical terminology
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave
To discover more apply online or contact Sorcha Hayward on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.