This speciality pharmaceutical organisation focus on R&D and innovation in the space of women's and men's health. Due to a strong development pipeline for 2021, they are seeking experienced Medical Information & Communication (MIC) Lead to join their growing team at their Dublin City Centre facility. Flexible working options available here.
The MIC Lead will establish and build an integrated global Medical Information function and overseeing countries and regions and will coordinate the development of high quality and timely scientific information to external requesters to maximize the benefits of their medicines to patients.
Duties and responsibilities of the MIC Lead will include:
- Develop the long-term strategy for Medical Information aligned with the needs of internal and external customers
- Establish a global Medical Information (MI) database and create reviews as well as updates standard responses on a regular basis
- Provide reports for reconciliation with Quality Assurance (QA) and Pharmacovigilance departments to detect potential quality defects and adverse events reporting issues
- Develop a digital strategy for Medical Information and Scientific Communications e.g. multichannel solutions
- Leads development of digital content and engagement (as needed) of HCPs, patients, and caregivers
- Develop a standardized process for publication generation and ensure all publication activities are appropriately archived
- Proactively review and interprets pertinent and emerging scientific literature and circulates to the countries and regions
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Lifescience degree
- 2-3 years in a similar role handling Medical Information, Scientific Communications and Publications and digital content/ company medical website management.
- Working knowledge of clinical research life cycle and statistical methods with an emphasis on publication planning and execution.
- Ability to translate complex medical information and data into a succinct, technically correct, readable document that customers can read and use to make clinical decisions.
- Experience with medical library databases, performing medical literature searches and evaluation of the medical literature
- Flexibility in working in multiple therapeutic areas as the need arises
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.