Our client is an established healthcare regulator with legal, clinical and scientific expertise. Due to company growth at their operation in Dublin City, they're seeking a Medical, Regulatory & Policy Assessor to join their expert team.
Reporting into the Communications & Policy Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating, developing and implementing legislation requirements for medical and in-vitro devices at national and international level
- Participating in internal audits
- Conducting evaluations of clinical investigations and device classifications
- Represent and participate in EU and International meetings
To be successful you will be:
- Degree qualified in a Engineering/Science/Healthcare
- Three years industry experience
- Competent medical terminology
- Knowledge of relevant EU and national regulatory legislation
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave
To discover more apply online or contact Sorcha Hayward on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.