Our client is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture with a huge focus on life-changing pharmaceutical and consumer health products. With in excess of 120,000 employees worldwide, our client is a leader in healthcare innovation, research and development.
The organisation has been in Ireland for almost 50 years and is headquartered in South Dublin.
The Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) shall act as a scientific expert between the organisation and the medical community through the dissemination and education of scientific data and material. They will be the scientific expert for a range of Oncology products.
This role will have the following responsibilities;
- Establish long-term scientific/strategic relationships with key, influential physicians/scientists/stakeholders and with related major medical associations and academic centres of excellence.
- Use his/her experience and knowledge interacting with key external medical and pharmacy professionals through the process of education via one-on-one interaction; small group discussion and symposia lecture presentations including interactions associated with sponsored medical education programs and research protocols.
- Facilitate Thought Leaders(TL) involvement in national, regional and local educational forums including advisory boards, symposia and Continuing Medical Education (CMEs).
The ideal person will have;
- Bachelor's degree in natural sciences, pharmacology or medicine. Advanced degree in science-related field e.g. MD, PharmD, PhD preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry as an MSL preferred or experience in drug information, clinical research and development, or other industry relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge of therapeutic area products.
To learn more about this role apply online or call Helena Boyle on + 353 1 6321870/ + 353 87 3360953 for a confidential discussion.