Our client is a multinational medical device organisation who require a Metrologist to be based at their site in South Dublin. The organisation manufacture and design medical devices for a worldwide client base ranging from SMEs to multinational organisations.
The Metrologist will be a member of the Quality Team that will manage all DD inspections, developing suitable CT Scan and OGP measurement methods for components and the ongoing development of the measurement systems of the business. In addition you will:
- Develop appropriate effective measurement methods concurrent with latest technologies.
- Support the development of appropriate measurement fixtures.
- Ensure adequate metrology equipment maintenance and control the relevant service contracts.
- Develop and improve ongoing work practices.
You will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' within the medical device, pharmaceutical, or other regulated industry.
- Relevant experience working with a range of measurement equipment and with the knowledge of a wide range of measurement techniques.
- A Engineering Degree qualification or extensive metrology experience.
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.