Microsoft Dynamic Consultant
Our client, a global organisation here in Dublin, is experiencing significant growth in its Technology consulting practice. They are seeking experienced Microsoft Dynamic Consultants across all levels (Senior Consultant, Manager & Senior Manager) to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation that is investing heavily in growing a Microsoft practice, where you will have the opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the growing demands of the digital world.
- As a Microsoft Dynamic consultant, you will engage and collaborate with client stakeholders across multiple levels of the organisation and industries.
- Your time will be spent embedded with client teams and you will be providing clients with a high-quality delivery of a solution that challenges the client to adopt standard functionality over customisation.
- You will deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain based solutions that may integrate into other Dynamics 365 modules (i.e. Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources)
- You will support the project through all phases of a project from Discovery, through to go live support. During the project life cycle, you will support the project plan, configuration, custom development, integration, data migration and resolving issues.
- You should have an awareness of the wider Microsoft platform including the PowerPlatform, Business Intelligence and the Microsoft Azure platform and work closely with other technology teams within the business.
- Bachelor's degree level qualification.
- Strong functional project experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Exposure to full lifecycle implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- Broad awareness of the other Dynamics 365 components (e.g. Sales, Customer service, Field Service, Commerce) at a functional level.
- Understanding of PowerPlatform components at a technical & functional Level.
- As a Microsoft Dynamic consultant, you will have a strong delivery capability and passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.