An indigenous, innovative design solutions and manufacturing operation are seeking to expand their leadership team. The company design and produce subcomponents to a range of large multinational players from operations here in Ireland and abroad predominantly in the medical technology space. This role operates out of their premises here in Ireland which is in the process of substantial expansion. This role will focus on aligning current business objectives with production capability whilst overseeing the design and fitout of their new operation. This expansion is to realign global supply chains whilst supporting an expanding customer project portfolio including a number of new products in pipeline and early-stage design.
Reporting into the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for oversight of the manufacturing process within a cleanroom environment. Working closely with production operations and equipment to ensure key metrics are managed effectively.
- Develops project objectives in accordance with customer business requirements.
- Effectively communicate with both internal and project teams to ensure deliverables and clearly defined and completed accordingly.
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing practices within the department.
- Oversee all project planning components reporting updates and recommendations to the leadership peer group.
- Communicates with manufacturing sites and sub-contractors on project activities.
- Support manufacturing operations to ensure co-ordination of project handover to production.
- Support Quality in the delivery of customer requirements.
- Degree qualified in a technical discipline with at least five years' experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- An experienced professional with thorough knowledge of technical and business concepts, procedures, and practices.
- Knowledge of Plastic Injection Moulding and Tooling is required.
- Competent IT skills - Microsoft Office suite, MS Project, Minitab & SolidWorks or equivalent.
- Proven ability to plan, organise, and prioritise work according to company strategies and customer requirements to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with cross-functional project teams, customers, suppliers and management accordingly.
- Strong written and oral communication.
For more information, contact Aisling Clements on 00353 87 7521041 or apply directly.