National Sales Manager
This opportunity is with an exclusive importer and distributor of a globally recognised New Energy Vehicle (NEV) brand in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to embark on a transformative journey with the business as they introduce the NEV brand to the Irish market. This is a newly created position of National Sales Manager, a role strategically designed to drive the sales and market share in the PC and CV business across all sales channels.This ideal candidate would possess a comprehensive skill set, combining strategic vision, customer-focused leadership, operational excellence, and a thorough understanding of the automotive industry.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for creating a strategic framework to unlock the full potential of Personal Cars & Commercial Vehicles sales in the Irish market. This involves devising innovative sales strategies, policies, and procedures to achieve growth targets.
- Oversee the operational and strategic management of Ireland's growth strategy across all sales channels, ensuring a comprehensive approach to market penetration.
- The Sales Manager will lead, coach, and mentor the sales teams to foster a high-performance, collaborative culture. This includes setting and monitoring departmental performance against internal and manufacturer KPIs and targets.
- Collaborate with management and the dealer network to establish progressive annual sales targets, fostering a collective commitment to achieving success.
- Cultivate and manage harmonious relationships, negotiating and agreeing upon a two-year rolling business plan and targets.
- Actively engage in manufacturer events, attend international press test drives, and participate in motor shows to stay abreast of industry developments.
- Implement effective stock management practices for new vehicles, ensuring optimal stock levels that align with industry seasonality and demand fluctuations.
- Proven track record in operational and strategic management, specifically in driving growth strategies for automotive sales across diverse channels.
- Showcasing an in-depth understanding of the automotive industry.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating and establishing progressive annual sales targets, fostering effective collaboration with both internal management and external dealer networks.
- Extensive experience in managing and cultivating harmonious relationships with international stakeholders and executing long- term business plans.
- Strong proficiency in stock management practices for new vehicles, with a keen awareness of industry seasonality and the ability to optimize stock levels accordingly.
- Customer-centric mindset with a proven ability to foster a "customer first" culture, consistently exceeding customer expectations at every touchpoint of the customer journey.
- Extensive experience implementing brand sales strategies, policies, and procedures, coupled with a forward-thinking and innovative approach to sales management.
- Track record of developing and leading high-performance, collaborative teams that consistently deliver excellent operational performance.
To learn more, apply online, contact Katie Sullivan on +353 1 6877799, or please submit an updated CV.