My client, an exceptionally successful private Irish organisation, established over 40 years in the utilities sector are seeking a newly qualified Accountant to join their team. This organisation has a history of mentoring and developing accounting staff. If you are seeking a role in an environment where your skills and technical knowledge will be developed and you will be encouraged to move forward in your career, this could be the one for you!
As a newly qualified Accountant, you will have responsibility for the following duties:
- Month end process management.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Support the preparation of monthly board packs.
- Cash flow management.
- Working with Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable team to support month end reporting.
To be considered, you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA - Newly qualified or 1 years PQE.
- Trained in a Top 20 practice.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP/pivot tables/sumif).
- Sage experience would be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical approach and the ability to articulate financial performance in a clear and concise manner.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
Salary: up to €55,000 + bonus + benefits package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01- 6321881 for a confidential discussion.