This home-grown Irish organisation produce a wide selection of speciality baked goods for distribution in Ireland, mainland Europe, the US and the Middle East. Since being founded in 2015 the company has experienced rapid growth, and their products can now be found in all major retailers across Ireland.
Due to continued growth at their state-of-the-art facility in North Leinster, this company are looking for a highly motivated, creative NPD Manager with a love of food to join their team to create high quality, innovative products.
Duties and responsibilities of the NPD Manager will include:
- Lead a small NPD team to produce new world class biscuit and snacking products
- Bring NPD ideas to the table, based on robust consumer and market insights
- Lead NPD projects from start of brief to final review within the stage gate process
- Manage the innovation pipeline
- Prepare presentations to trade, contract manufacturing and private label customers
- Management of kitchen and production trials
- Liaison with commercial, technical and finance department to build successful NPD solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
The ideal candidate will have qualifications & experience in the following:
- Honours Degree in Food Science or a related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent project management experience
- MS Office proficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to motivate and work on own initiative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.