A large scale privately owned Irish company are seeking a highly skilled NPD Manager to join their innovative, leading and growing business. This highly automated manufacturing facility produces the highest quality products for the UK and Irish Markets. With a huge turnover, this organisation has invested millions into technology improvements and new product innovation every year. This world class manufacturing company are one of the leaders in their sector in Europe and now need a NPD manager to join their team in their Longford facility.
- Direct and deliver an innovation and NPD plan that supports the business’ strategy and drives growth opportunities for the future.
- Develop new products and packaging concepts, while expanding and refreshing existing product platforms and ranges.
- Understand and interpret market trends, as well as customer and market led briefs.
- Scope customer direct interface, concept development, raw material sourcing, NPI process, launch process and optimisation of product on shelf.
- Set & Manage NPD budget.
- Set and achieve KPI Targets for NPD department.
- Enhance/develop internal NPD and NPI processes & procedures.
- Third level Food Science Technology or equivalent experience.
- Management experience preferred within the Bakery/Consumer Food industry – Minimum 3 years.
- Experience with Irish & UK Retailers.
- Demonstrate successful development & launch achievements.
- Excellent ingredient and process understanding.
- Excellent project management and people management skills.
- Commercially astute including good financial awareness and understanding.
- Natural culinary flair and a strong passion for food which can translate into a bakery environment.
For more information, apply online or contact Ciara O’Brien on + 353 1 6321855
Salary: On Application