My client is an award-winning irish food manufacturing company looking to expand out their operations and teams over the next 5 years. They are currently looking for a NPD Project Manager to join their dynamic, fast-paced environment to oversee business critical product development projects, and to maintain established relationships within the food industry. There is a heavy focus in place to drive projects forward in their new innovative line, and this NPD Manager will be firmly established within all functions of the business.
Some of the main responsibilities:
* Work closely with customers, KAMs to deliver on innovation & NPD/NPI which brings a competitive advantage to our business
* Manage the NPD process for your customers/projects from concept through to launch & post launch by using critical paths & liaising with cross functional teams
* Product presentations to customers
* Compiling & maintaining BOM information, photo specifications, label specifications & work instructions
* Working closely with the procurement dept to source ingredients & packaging for new &/or existing products
Profile of ideal candidate;
3 years + experience in food product development
Experience of working in a fast-paced factory environment
Background in food science or related discipline
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is a self-starter with an eye for detail, and an attitude to get managerial experience early in their career.
Please contact Rachel Duggan on or call directly on 0894937334 for more information.