This home-grown Irish organisation produce a wide selection of speciality cooked meat products for distribution in Ireland and mainland Europe. The company has experienced significant growth and their products can now be found in all major retailers across Ireland.
Due to continued growth at their state-of-the-art facility, this company are looking for a highly motivated and creative NPD Project Manager with a love of food to join their team to create high quality, innovative products. The role can be based in either Tipperary or Kilkenny.
- Assist in market research on concepts, technologies, new ingredients, packaging & products.
- Coordinate all tasks within the NPD Stage Gate process from product inception to launch.
- Meet project deadlines and assign responsibilities to key development support personnel within the NPD department and the wider cross-functional team.
- Monitor and summarise project progress and report project status to the NPD Manager and the key sales account manager regularly.
- Comply with the NPD Stage Gate Process and Food Safety and Quality Procedures/Protocols.
- 3-4 years' experience in an NPD role within the Food Industry.
- Passionate about food products and food business.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.