This home-grown Irish organisation produce a wide selection of speciality baked goods for distribution in Ireland, mainland Europe, the US and the Middle East. Since being founded in 2015 the company has experienced rapid growth, and their products can now be found in all major retailers across Ireland.
Due to continued growth at their state-of-the-art facility in North Leinster, this company are looking for a highly motivated, creative product developer with a love of food to join their team to create high quality, innovative products.
The NPD Technologist will be responsible for:
- Recipe development from idea generation through to post-launch review
- Conducting market research and recipe development
- Sourcing exciting new ingredients for trials
- Conducting kitchen trials to test initial product concepts
- Running production trials to validate products for market launch
- Technical support and record keeping for product specifications
The ideal candidate will have qualifications & experience in the following:
- BSc in Food Science, Food Technology, Product Development or similar preferred
- Previous experience in an NPD role is essential
- Strong project management skills with the capability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- A passion for good quality food and ingredients and for innovative food concepts. They should demonstrate an understanding of the science and application of baking in a food industry environment.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application