Our client, a well-established, international professional services firm with their Irish office based in Dublin 4 are seeking a focussed, driven Office Manager to join their organisation.
The Office Manager will have responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the Dublin office whilst driving strategic & operational improvement.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the office, including the supervision of the administration/secretarial team.
- Oversee and manage the secretarial workflow in the office.
- Conduct staff meetings to update the business on developments, events, internal communications.
- Work with the IT team to identify critical IT needs and formulate solutions with support from the technical IT team.
- Management of the office budget.
- Responsible for facilities management, ensuring the office is maintained in good condition.
- Participate in recruitment processes.
- Identify, define and recognize performance concerns, working with HR in the coaching process to resolve issues.
To be considered:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor of support staff in a professional services firm.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience from within professional services, e.g.: Legal, Accountancy etc.
Salary: up to €75,000 + benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or email for a confidential discussion.
*Please note, applications close on Monday 12th April*