Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation who run a complex manufacturing operation in Dublin. They're hiring an Operational Excellence Lead to join their team.
- Working closely with the wider business to identify areas for performance improvement metrics across the business.
- You will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating activities around developing process understanding in all parts of business (value stream).
- Develop innovative solutions and ensure sustainability to successfully deliver on business goals and objectives.
- You will provide Coaching and mentoring around Yellow/Green Belt activity to drive CI culture at all levels of the plant.
- You will have a lean six sigma green or black belt. Lean manufacturing is an asset.
- Experience within a pharmaceutical organisation or a highly regulated industry sector would be preferable.
- Experience using Minitab & data visualisation would be beneficial.
- You will have a degree in Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Competitive Base Salary