Our client is looking for a high performing individual with a proven track record in Supply Chain & Operations to deliver a large scale, complex supply chain management and operations transformation project, including design and implementation stages. This individual will be part of a leading and growing business consulting group and work with client organisations to enhance business performance through digital manufacturing transformation programs.
- You will demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in your functional area of manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
- You will demonstrate an in depth understanding of how technology is driving change in the manufacturing sector.
- You will be experienced in delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement projects across all levels of an organisation.
- You will have a hands-on mentality, ability and interest to work with both the shop floor level operators and management in manufacturing organisations.
- You will need to lead and motivate a team of cross-functional experts of different levels.
- A strong academic record including a third level degree, supply chain, industrial engineering or business management, from a recognised third level institution.
- At least 6 years' experience working in supply chain and operations environments with special emphasis on manufacturing operations and operational excellence.
- Experience in using digital technology to enhance end-to-end supply chain performance.
- Experience working with SAP/Oracle ERP systems.
- Have strong project management and implementation experiences of digital technology across manufacturing operations.
- Competitive base salary.
- Health insurance.
To learn more, apply online or contact Avishek Singh on +353 1 6321821 or submit an updated CV