The Operations Director will coordinate business critical functions working closely with the Vice president and other senior leadership members to ensure best in class business operations throughout the site.
- Reporting directly into the VP, Site lead this role will work with all senior leadership departments to ensure work practises and targets are achieved in line with the business targets and objectives.
- Working closely with third party vendors ensuring best in class long term agreements are in place while negotiating the best possible outcome for the facility.
- Facilitating and ensuring appropriate training has been conducted for the site and in line with Quality and GMP regulations across all functions.
- Working closely with Procurement to identify budgets for specific functions for both operations and business support functions including EHS and IT systems implementations.
- Setting out performance related goals and long term operational plans for the site working closely with all department managers around financial budget plans.
- Developing and implementing operational systems and processes for the site.
- Identifying cost saving initiatives for the site for both immediate and long term saving initiatives.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs throughout the facility in line with specific functional targets.
- Providing leadership and direction to create a culture of high performance and continuous improvement with the client at the forefront.
- Establishing strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across multiple business functions.
- Organising and overseeing the daily operations of the business ensuring maximum efficiency and productivity throughout the facility.
- Degree qualified with a lean qualification being an advantage.
- Must have a proven track record in a leadership capacity within a fast paced commercially focused manufacturing facility within the pharmaceutical industry.
- A strong understanding of Procurement, EHS and IT systems with exceptional external supplier relationship building skills.
- You will provide expert advice to internal stakeholders across the different functions influencing the best possible approach where necessary.
- You will have a strong sense of ownership and a passion for day to day operations management.
- A strong work ethic with a proven track record identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Excellent salary
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 16321830