Our client is a global leader within manufacturing operations offering a suite of services to its client base. They are seeking an experienced Operations Leader to manage the operation and distribution from one of their manufacturing operations.
- Reporting directly into the Operations Director you will oversee and manage the planning, supervision and reporting of all production activities for the business.
- The Operation Leader will manage the preparation of production schedules and reports ensuring all staff and equipment requirements are in place prioritising when necessary to ensure manufacturing targets are achieved.
- You will work closely with senior leadership in order to establish budget requirements while identifying areas for cost savings and continuous improvements.
- The Operations Leader will drive and motivate production teams in order to improve operational metrics and achieve manufacturing goals for the business. You will identify employee strengths and areas for development ensuring coaching and mentoring is occurring on a regular basis.
- Promoting and leading lean methodologies in order to improve OEE throughout the facility and create a best in class manufacturing operation.
- The Operations Leader will always be responsible for driving the business values and behaviours throughout their business function ensuring health and safety throughout while creating an enjoyable, high performing working environment.
- Degree qualified with a qualification in lean being beneficial.
- 5+ years' management experience in electronics or FMCG manufacturing operations and distribution.
- A strong commercial acumen with a sharp sense of business strategy and a strong understanding of meeting customer requirements.
- A motivational leader with the ability to manage upwards and downwards within a large organisation with a proven track record in delivering results.
- Excellent technical communicator with strong problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Competitive salary
- Family Health
To learn more, apply online or contact Paul McDonogh on +353 1 632 1882 for a confidential discussion.