Our client is a global leader within manufacturing operations offering a suite of services to its client base. They are seeking an experienced production professional to manage one their healthcare manufacturing operations.
Reporting directly into the General Manager, you will oversee and manage the planning, supervision and reporting of all production activities for the business. As Operations Manager you will also:
- Manage the preparation of production schedules and reports ensuring all staff and equipment requirements are in place prioritising when necessary to ensure manufacturing targets are achieved.
- Work closely with senior leadership in order to establish budget requirements while identifying areas for cost savings and improvements.
- Drive and motivate production teams in order to improve operational metrics and achieve manufacturing goals for the business. You will identify employee strengths and areas for development ensuring coaching and mentoring is occurring on a regular bases.
- Promote and lead lean methodologies in order to improve OEE throughout the facility and create a best in class manufacturing operation.
- Be responsible for driving the business values and behaviours throughout their business function ensuring health and safety throughout at all times while creating an enjoyable, high performing working environment.
- Degree qualified with a qualification in lean being beneficial.
- 7+ years' senior management experience in a medical device or moulding manufacturing facility.
- A strong commercial acumen with a sharp sense of business strategy and strong understanding of meeting customer requirements.
- A motivational leader with the ability to manage upwards and downwards within a large organisation with a proven track record in delivering results.
- Excellent technical communicator with strong problem solving and decision making capabilities.
- Competitive salary
- Family Health
To learn more about this opportunity apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830 for a confidential discussion.