My client is seeking an IT Operations Manager to join their organisation based here in Leinster on a permanent basis. This position will report directly into the head of the function and manage a team of diverse, forward thinking IT professionals. This is a pivotal role in the organisation and offers the right professional a chance to successfully manage key end-to-end technology projects at both local and international level while growing out the function. See an overview of some further details below.
- Manage a team of IT professionals through small - large scale projects
- Develop and grow out the function over time and delegate project work effectively
- Govern the performance management of all team members
- Design & Implement project strategies for the function
- Manage project budgets while leasing with finance teams
- Deliver IT projects in an on-time and best in class standard
- Strong experience in an IT Project/Program management role
- Experience in working with a multi-national organisation
- Hands-on experience working with complex technical projects
- Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, PMI or SCRUM)
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.